Friday, February 26, 2010

Safe Words


So the week of living Duggarly went very well. We learned a great lesson: yelling is counterproductive; and we plan to stick with our anti-yelling family plan. It's pretty entertaining because the Hale family has a new safe word. Yes, I know safe words are typically only used when one party is wearing leather and holding a whip but in this case, it just serves as a reminder that yelling is not allowed in our house. Our safe word is: Jim Bob. Awesome!

My next experiment: A T.V. diet. I've just got to muster up the strength to do it. One week, people, one week. Surely I can survive without Dr. Drew and Jim Halpert for that long!

1 comment:

  1. Jim Bob almost sounds like a reference to one of my cousins, glad the experiment went well and produced no causalities, you;ll have to give us more details on the T.V. thing.

    ReplyDelete