Thursday, June 7, 2007

Non-Surgical Lobotomies

Pills_2
I've been a blogger slacker for the past couple days because I've been sick.  My mothering skills have fallen to the wayside along with my writing.  The television has been on so much that I think my children may have experienced non-surgical lobotomies.  My son has been using the phrase, "I'm never
get to do anything fun" quite frequently.  And, right now, my daughter is spraying my cat with organic all purpose cleaner continuously.  I am doing nothing to stop her.  It's non-toxic right?  How much harm can it do?



Let's hope, for the sake of my children's brain development and the overall health and welfare of the felines in my home, that I get better soon.



3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly, keep us posted, and get better soon! I doubt the kids will feel and repercussions, and you can always get new cats if you really feel it's necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey J! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Papa Dale and Melinda. I'm all better now!

    ReplyDelete