I've been sitting in front of my computer screen for about 15 minutes typing and immediately backspacing over everything I type. I'm just not feeling the creative vibe today. So, in lieu of the traditional blog entry, I've decided to post 8 random things about myself per the request of Christina Katz at Writer Mama. Here goes:
1. I met my husband at a summer camp. He was the outdoor education director and I was the waterfront director. He proposed to me on the bridge that connected the two areas. Ready to vomit yet?
2. I have Lupus but it doesn't have me.
3. I call both my kids, "Tee Pee." My son because his initials are T.P.H. and my daughter because one of her most popular nicknames is Tater Pie.
4. When I blast my CD's in the car, I sing along at the top of my lungs and fantasize that I am on stage. My children probably think this is normal behavior.
5. I used to love hair bands, all hair bands. Skid Row, Poison, Danger Danger, RATT, Motley Crue, the list goes on...
6. I am completely addicted to "Rock of Love" with Bret Michaels on VH-1
7. I had a major crush on Perry King from "Riptide" in my tweens.
8. I love to pick scabs. It repulses me but I do it compulsively.
Hope you enjoyed this revealing look inside of my warped mind.