Friday, December 28, 2007

Clean Sweep

I got a Roomba for Christmas and I am in love. Today I did some writing, painted my nails and cooked some dinner, all while my new love was cleaning the floors. It cleaned my kitchen, living room, hallway and kid's rooms effectively and quietly while my kids screeched with delight as they ran from "the robot."
Roomba

Let's take a closer look at the Roomba: It cleans without complaining or taking shortcuts. It entertains my kids better than a circus clown and it makes cute little noises when it is done cleaning. Why did I get married again?





7 comments:

  1. Does it say "Yes Dear" with an implied sincerity that you believe? take out the garbage? fill up the gas tank on the family van? praise your cooking? put up with mood swings? I think NOT!!! The list just goes on and on. How quickly we forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should have put this on my list! I am a shade green with enby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it really cleans that good, over all floor textures? Hum, might have to look into this for sure. Tax money :) now, don't they have one that mops too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh. My birthday's coming up...
    Sad that. I used to ask for gems and dinner out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! Although papadale has a point. However, I'm sure your Roomba also never leaves the toilet seat up, forgets to fill the toilet roll when it's gone, and never snores. So really, be still my beating heart, little Roomba!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hum, I think I'm out-voted with the audience of readers that you have, think I'll just skip running this by Grandma Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the roomba club. . . we are an elite society, no? I am in love with mine too, so don't feel a bit guilty - - - it really IS love, not infatuation!

    ReplyDelete