I'm lacking inspiration today and would like to give a shout-out to New Diva on the Blog for tagging me for this MeMe. She's been working her ass off on a project for, I mean WITH, her son for the past week or so and the results are pretty impressive. Check it out! Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you for this MeMe.
2. List the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things/quirks/habits about yourself.
- I obsess about my chapped hands in the winter. I'm constantly slathering myself in Crisco-esque lotion and I can often be found snoozing with those ridiculous gloves on my hands. Yes, I'm one of those people.
- I am addicted to self-help audiobooks. Got any recommendations? I'm all ears. Literally.
- I interviewed a celebrity for the first time today. I was nervous as hell but it went pretty well.
- I sleep with one of those eye masks on every night. If I can't find it, I freak. Ask my husband.
- I went on a hunger strike as a child while at a summer camp. My mom had to drive up to the camp, midway through the two week stay and take me home.
- I desperately want to rely on a day planner but I just can't make myself do it. It's as if I have some kind of an organizational brain block.
Having a slow blog day? Got six things to share about yourself? Have at it!