One of my favorite online activities is checking the stats
on my blog. Typepad allows me to view what terms were put in each search engine
to lead Internet surfers to Another Gray Hair. Here are some searches
that have led to my blog in the past 24-hours that I thought were worthy of
- “bunny bandit” nude (my head is spinning on this one thinking of that CSI episode featuring "furries"--defined as anthropomorphic animal enthusiasts, fur suiters, furry artists, furry conventionists, furry role-players)
- Bret Michaels hair (searched 5 times in the last 24 hours)
- Bret Michaels hairline (searched 3 times in the last 24 hours)
- Son swallowed sun lotion
- Donate gray hair
- Is Paula Dean’s hair really gray?
- Toddler gray hair (I get a hit or two from a variation of this phrase at least once a day)
- Mary Lou Retton + hairstyle (as a huge Mary Lou fan from back in the day, this one pleases me)
- Graying hair food (I can't quite wrap my head around this one. What?)
Apparently, I am in good company with my guilty TV pleasure,
Rock of Love. People seem to be obsessed with what is under Bret
Michael’s bandana. There are two camps. There's the, he just looks good in a bandana camp and the, he's covering up a wicked receding hairline camp. I am definitely in the latter. I can't wait for the paparazzi to snap a picture of Mr. Michaels sans do-rag.