Sunday, November 5, 2006

Sing-A-Longs and Lullabies

Sing-A-Longs and Lullabies from the Film "Curious George" is the soundtrack from the adorable G-rated, "Curious George" movie that came out last year.  It features songs by Jack Johnson.  If Curious_george_1
you've never listened to Jack Johnson, I suggest you purchase an album as soon as you can.  He has universal appeal.  His music is mellow, easy to listen to, and usually puts a smile on your face.  I was SO excited when I read that he was doing the soundtrack for Curious George



Released by UMVD Labels in 2006, Sing-A-Longs and Lullabies From the Film "Curious George" is good from start to finish.  Ask anyone what they liked most about the film and they will most likely respond, "the music."  Jack Johnson's mellow grooves made the movie much more watchable for grown-ups.  Our favorite tracks are "Upside Down," "Jungle Gym" and "The 3 R's."  Every song, though, is an absolute pleasure to listen to.  The whole family will sing along to this one.  It would make a great stocking stuffer.



3 comments:

  1. And it doesn't hurt that Jack Johnson is a total hottie!! Here he is pictured with the musical love of my life!! http://vagalume.uol.com.br/jack-johnson/images/g122.jpg
    Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I never knew that they collaborated. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this CD and my kids love it!! Even my hubby likes to listen to it! I highly recommend it also!

    ReplyDelete