Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gobble Gobble Gobble

A turkey is a funny bird.
It's head goes bobble, bobble, bobble.
But all he knows is just one word
That's gobble, gobble, gobble.



This is the poem my son's preschool class recited while in their pilgrim and native American garb at school yesterday. It was adorable and I'm proud to report that my son sang and did the hand motions with no reservations. I don't think I ever have to worry about stage fright with him.



We're off tomorrow morning for Illinois. We're spending Thanksgiving with Sean's family so I am looking forward to gathering some priceless material from the In-laws. Happy Holidays!



4 comments:

  1. Traveling mercies to you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful to have met you and that I have someone to share my freelance journey. :-)
    Gobble, gobble, gobble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 5th Birthday to your little guy. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the 'heads up' on the gathering info thing, no doubt, we'll oblige.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post takes me right back to school pageants and my little guys wearing buckles and black hats and reciting pilgrim poetry while hunting turkeys. Too cute!
    And a belated happy birthday to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete